By purchasing any of the services offered by Zen Head Meditation studio you agree to observe any COVID-19 restrictions or recommendations imposed by the South Australian Government and/or the Australian Government.
Due to CONVID-19 restrictions there are a limited number of spaces within the studio at Zen Head. To avoid disappointment all classes are to be booked prior to your arrival and the start time of your class.
Zen Head Meditation Studio is COVID-safe
Please observe all check in procedures, scan the QR code or register your presence upon entering Zen Head Meditation Studio 1/247 Milne Rd, Modbury North.
Do not attend if you:
- have a fever
- experiencing respiratory symptoms
- have cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath with or without a fever
- have you been identified as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have been tested positive to a COVID-19 result
- have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to a COVID-19 result
- have returned from overseas within the last 14 days
- are you waiting on COVID-19 swab results
- have been asked to self-isolate by your GP, or a government authority
Please observe all cleaning practices to help keep our studio COVID free.
The following is a plan and a record of what Zen Head Meditation studio is doing to maintain a safe environment for staff, students and visitors.
We have marked out the studio to allow mat spaces with 1.5m between mats, edge to edge in all directions and equipped each space with cleaning products, tissues and hand sanitiser to reduce gathering points.
We request of students
Bookings into all classes is absolutely essential. We have limited places and you must reserve your place by pre-booking here.
Do not come if unwell.
If you have booked into and cannot come you must unbook yourself or you may be charged. Please allow your place to be filled by another student, and please do not leave the teacher guessing if you are running late or not coming.
Sign in – using the QR code if possible or on the paper sign in sheets – we do of course also keep a register of attendees as well.
After class please clean your space with the products supplied.
Maintain social distancing.
All the teachers are COVID marshals and have completed COVID-safe training.
Touch points are cleaned after every class.
Limited number of students per class.